Adventure Gaming magazine is available on DriveThruRPG!
|Adventure Gaming, vol. 1, no. 5, November 1981|
|Mudpuppy Games Adventure Gaming ad (source)|
Some Issue Highlights
- Royal Pains in Traveller!
- Knights of Camelot
- Divine Right variant by Glenn Rahman
- Ace of Aces
- Titan, both a review/analysis by Tim Kask and article by Jason B. McAllister
- Thoughts on Diplomacy variations by Lewis Pulsipher
- Magical kisses for D&D?
- Gambling in Traveller
|I got to meet Adventure Gaming interviewee Al Leonardi at Too Many Games in 2015|
- Part 1 of an interview with Al Leonardi, designer of Ace of Aces, Lost Worlds, etc.
- SFB scenarios covering the First Romulan War
- Feudal Diplomacy by Lewis Pulsipher
- AND MORE TITAN
- Part 2 of the Al Leonardi interview
- TFT character backgound variant rules
- Mini-campaign for SFB
- Strategies for playing Space Invaders on an Atari VCS console!
- Rules for Star Wars and Battlestar Galactica ships for use in Traveller!